Meet Bishop Kurtz

Posted by Admin|  Posted on Dec 2, 2018, 3:14 PM

Dear Friends, I would like to share a few details of my biography with you, the parishioners of Holy Trinity Parish, in the hope that we might have some common talking points when, on some happy occasion, we have the opportunity to meet. I was born on the Northwest side of Chicago on July 25, 1939. My mother’s name was Augusta and my father’s name was Joseph Kruczynski, but he shortened the family…

Read More

Meet Bishop Kurtz

Dear Friends, I would like to share a few details of my biography with you, the parishioners of Holy Trinity Parish, in the hope that we might have some common talking points when, on some happy occasion, we have the opportunity to meet. I was born on the Northwest side of Chicago on July 25, 1939. My mother’s name was Augusta and my father’s name was Joseph Kruczynski, but he shortened the family…

Read More

Meet Bishop Kurtz

Read More

Meet Bishop Kurtz

Read More

Mass Times

Weekend Masses
Sat: 4:00pm
Sun: 7:00am, 9:00am, 11:00am

Daily Mass - Mon-Sat: 8:00am

Confession - Sat: 2:45 - 3:45pm

» View Holy Day Schedule

Contact Us

Holy Trinity Catholic Parish
25 East Richmond Street
Westmont, IL 60559